Saturday, June 21, 2008

Dipity.com: A great way to timeline

I was just amazed at the plethora of Web 2.0 tools that are currently available online, and was indeed wondering whether there is a possibility of using these tools as a 'knowledge multiplier' of sorts for an educator like myself. You know something simple, with no-frills kind of stuff, but at the same time, has an attractive oomph to it. One that I have just discovered recently is from the website Dipity.com. Certainly looks promising, especially for my project-based works! Here's my first timeline that I have created and am embedding.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You might also wanna check out Kronomy.com. Another site that enables users to create timelines and embed it anywhere they want. The BIG difference is that Kronomy's timeline is in 3D; much cooler than dipity's from what I have seen so far. Example: http://kronomy.com/user/Angelina_Jolie/