Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Touch-Screen Technology - looking into the crystal ball

I just came across this clip at core77.com, and these are really the epitome of what touch-screen technology can be, and ought to be. I can't begin to imagine what such a technology can do to the education system here, but what I do know is that if these are going to be a taste of the future of what Microsoft Labs have to offer, then I believe it is definitely a future that I'll be waiting for in bated breath. I do wonder too, if MS is that good, I guess Apple would be able to match it too right, or be even better! ;)

<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-GB&playlist=videoByUuids:uuids:a517b260-bb6b-48b9-87ac-8e2743a28ec5&showPlaylist=true&from=shared" target="_new" title="Future Vision Montage">Video: Future Vision Montage</a>

No comments: